Oilless bearing is a new type of lubricating bearing with the characteristics of metal bearing and oilless bearing. It is loaded by metal matrix and lubricated by special solid lubricating material.
It has the characteristics of high bearing capacity, impact resistance, high temperature resistance, and strong self-lubricating ability. It is especially suitable for heavy load, low speed, reciprocating or swing and other occasions where it is difficult to lubricate and form oil film, and it is not afraid of water erosion and other acid erosion.
It is widely used in metallurgical continuous casting machine, rolling equipment, mining machinery, ships, steam turbines, water turbines, injection molding machines and equipment production lines.
Oilless bearing means that the bearing can work normally without oil or with little oil, rather than without oil at all.
The advantages of oilless bearing
In order to reduce the internal friction and wear of most bearings and prevent burning and sticking, it is necessary to add lubricating oil to ensure the smooth and reliable operation of bearings, so as to extend the fatigue life of bearings;
Put an end to the environmental pollution caused by leakage;
Suitable for heavy load, low speed, reciprocating or swing and other occasions where it is difficult to lubricate and form oil film;
It is also not afraid of water erosion and other acid erosion;
Inlaid bearing not only saves oil and energy, but also has longer working life than ordinary sliding bearing;
Precautions for installing oilless bearing
During the installation of oilless bearing, like other bearings, some details need to be noted:
(1) It shall be determined whether there are bumps, protrusions, etc. on the mating surface of the shaft axis and shaft shell.
(2) Whether there is dust or mold sand attached to the bearing shell surface.
(3) Although it is a slight bruise, protuberance, etc., if any, it shall be removed with an oil grindstone or fine sandpaper.
(4) In order to avoid bumping during loading, a small amount of lubricating oil shall be applied to the surface of the shaft and shaft shell.
(5) The hardness of oilless bearing shall not exceed 100 degrees due to overheating.
(6) The retainer and sealing plate of oilless bearing shall not be forced.